We have now opened registration for the “Introduction to Unix for Bioinformatics and Genomic Analysis” course we mentioned last month. If you are a University of St Andrews postgraduate, you may apply at this link where the course description may also be found.
- Bioinformatics workshop 10th June 2019 Agenda
- Bioinformatics workshop 10th June 2019: Registration and Abstract Submission
- Upcoming course 6th December 2018: NGS analysis on the Bioinformatic cluster (Marvin)
- Next St Andrews Bioinformatics Workshop: 21 September 2018
- Our next bioinformatics workshop: 15.01.2018 afternoon.