The next meeting of the Next Generation Bioinformatics User Group will be held at St. Andrews, and the key speaker will be Jukka Corander. IT is a half-day event, starting with lunch and will be held in the Physics Building. Registration is free and all with an interest in the burgeoning field of bioinformatics are invited to attend. Registration can be made here: .Registration is now closed
- Bioinformatics workshop 10th June 2019: Registration and Abstract Submission
- Upcoming course 6th December 2018: NGS analysis on the Bioinformatic cluster (Marvin)
- Next St Andrews Bioinformatics Workshop: 21 September 2018
- Our next bioinformatics workshop: 15.01.2018 afternoon.
- Upcoming course 24.10.2017: Introduction to Unix