The next St Andrews Bioinformatics unit workshop will be on Friday 21st September, from 2pm to 5:00pm in the School of Medicine, Seminar Room 1.
Confirmed speakers and their talk topics include:
- Peter Thorpe, St Andrews Bioinformatics Unit. Genome assemblies of plant pathogens: mining for potential control strategies.
- Joe Ward, St Andrews Bioinformatics Unit.
- Carolina Barata, School of Biology. Modelling Ne to infer evolutionary trajectories from genome-wide time series data
- Nicholas Bradley, School of International Relations. Predictive Analytics of Terrorism in Civil War.
- Helder Ferreira, School of Biology. Uls1 remodels chromatin-bound Topoisomerase II to prevent DNA damage.
Please find registration details here.