Registration is open for our next St Andrews Bioinformatics Workshop on Friday 21st September, from 2pm to 5:00pm in the School of Medicine, Seminar Room 1.
Confirmed speakers and their talk topics include:
- Peter Thorpe, St Andrews Bioinformatics Unit. Genome assemblies of plant pathogens: mining for potential control strategies.
- Joe Ward, St Andrews Bioinformatics Unit.
- Carolina Barata, School of Biology. Modelling Ne to infer evolutionary trajectories from genome-wide time series data
- Nicholas Bradley, School of International Relations. Predictive Analytics of Terrorism in Civil War.
- Helder Ferreira, School of Biology. Uls1 remodels chromatin-bound Topoisomerase II to prevent DNA damage.
The current agenda can be obtained here: STABU Workshop Sept2018.
A final agenda will follow shortly.
Registration is free, but please fill out the following form by September 14th, so we can provide enough tea, coffee and biscuits.